What is MealClick?
MealClick is a customizable online food ordering engine and portal that gives you the ability to have a web presence and allows you to take orders from your customers right over the internet and from your very own Website. Your customers get the ability to place seamless, accurate and fast orders from your website, build loyalty and repeat ordering.
How do customers place orders using MealClick?
It is as easy as 1-2-3. Any customer that has used the Internet is able to place an online order.
How can a website and online food ordering help my restaurant?
- Customer first selects the menu and method (pick-up, delivery, or curbside pick-up). If the restaurant has more than one location, the location is selected first.
- Customer next selects and builds the desired online order. The website menu is setup to make ordering as simple as possible. Even custom and group orders are convenient to place and they are always accurate.
- Customer finally checks out by entering time and date of desired order along with desired payment method. Checking out is a quick and convenient process. New Accounts take one minute to setup and return customers can order in seconds.
According to the National Restaurant Association 7 out of 10 restaurants are using the Internet to grow sales. A website along with MealClick's Online Food Ordering is the ultimate method to increase sales, maintain existing customer loyalty and attract new customers and revenue by having the convenience of online food ordering. Furthermore, customers find restaurant Websites useful to learn more about the establishment, the menu, and its location(s).
How customizable is the online food ordering website?
Just tell us your desires and we? ll try to accommodate your needs. We will work with your menu, supplied images (in GIF or JPEG formats) and other information to build the look, feel, and content of your site. If you have multiple locations, we can handle that as well.
What do I get when I subscribe to your service?
You will receive access to the featured filled online food ordering engine, a one page (home page or starter page) website, free setup of your menu and home page, free domain name (if needed), free web hosting (if needed), unlimited orders, no transaction fees, no fax fees, and no other hidden fees. The homepage usually contains contact information, hours & directions, and other welcome information. It makes a great starter web presence for your restaurant or you may integrate it with your existing Website. You will have the ability to add up to 10 additional pages ? or we can do that for you for a small fee. These pages may include About Us, Contact Us, Profiles, Tour, Images, etc& about you and your restaurant.
Can I add my logo to the website and what if it is not in electronic format?
Yes. Just send us the logo in either JPEG or GIF formats and we will take care of it. You can ask the graphic designer that built your logo to provide it to you in such formats. If you do not have your logo available electronically, mail us a clean copy of your logo. We will scan it and add it to your site, at no cost to you.
Can I still use your service if I already have a Web site?
Absolutely. You may just use our Online Food Ordering Engine if you already have your own Website and do not want to change. We will customize the colors and the look and feel of our Online Food Ordering Engine to match your Website theme. It can then be added to your site with a simple link.
How do I make changes to my menus, products, options, & daily specials?
There are 3 ways that you can accomplish such tasks at any time and often as necessary:
How will I receive placed orders? Do I need a computer?
- With a 24/7 access to our easy to use control panel, you can do it yourself via the Internet. Our Online Food Ordering Control Panel is intuitive, fully documented with online help, contains a full blown online tutorial, and much more.
- You can ask your web designer to do it for you if you have one.
- We can make the changes for you for a small fee.
A computer is not necessary to receive orders. Our powerful MealClick Online Food Ordering Engine allows you to receive orders in many different ways including: Email, Text Messaging, Fax, or Print. It is your choice of where you would like to receive your orders. The orders are easy-to-read and easy for your staff to fill. If you wish, we can also send the orders to your email address. If you choose faxing, then the only thing required is for you to have a fax machine. If you choose text messaging (not recommended alone but in conjunction with another method), then you would need to have a cell phone with a text messaging plan. If you choose email or print, then you would need to have a computer with constant internet access. The print method further requires that you have a printer to print the orders on. You may print to up to 3 printers simultaneously if desired (for example: kitchen, prep-station, and host stand.)
Can I receive the online orders to my fax, email address, & text message?
Yes. MealClick's Online Food Ordering Engine can send received orders simultaneously to your fax machine, email address, and text message to your cell phone. Furthermore, it can send the order to multiple destinations including multiple fax machines, multiple email addresses and multiple text messages to different cell phones. Our solution goes even further to provide the fax, email, and text messaging as a back up to the print method in case your internet connection is down or your computer is down. You will never miss an order with our powerful and proven solution.
What information is included with the online orders?
All pertinent information is included with each order - all you need to fulfill the online food order. Information includes: name, a call-back number, pick- up, delivered, or curbside pick-up (if you choose to offer such services), address, payment method, points collected (if you choose to take advantage of our powerful point and loyalty program), order history (total number of orders placed by this customer so far - so that you know your best and repeat customers), order number, time and date of when the order was placed along with the time and date of when the order is to be prepared, list of ordered items along with prices, quantities, and options, etc...
What type of payment can I accept and how do I receive payments?
You can setup MealClick to work through pay on pickup/delivery or receive funds directly through gateways like Chase-Paymentech. Pay on pickup or delivery gives your customer the flexibility to choose what method of payment to give you when they receive the order: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc& If you would like to get paid for orders at the time they are placed, then you have 2 choices:
Will I really make money with my site? And how do I promote it?
- In-house credit card processing using your own processor and own machines. Using this method is similar to taking the customer? s credit card over the phone or via a fax form ? all you have to do is process the credit card as you would when taking a phone or fax order.
- Online processing using a gateway processor for ultimate security, flexibility and efficiency. Using this method, you must apply and receive and online merchant account from Chase-Paymentech. Doing so allows you to receive payment directly through your website and at the time the order is placed.
Yes. It all depends on how well you promote your website and online food ordering. We are certain that you will see value and results in as little as 3-6 months. Promoting your site is easy and doesn't have to cost you any more than what you pay for promotions today. As part of our service to you, we provide you with an email marketing packet and guidelines to help you get started. In general, just let everyone know that you can now accept online food ordering using: signs, cards, table tent, and trays sheets within your restaurant to display that you now accept orders online along with the web address. If you advertise today by flyers, in the mail, coupons, or in the paper, add your Website address to the advertisement and let it be known you now accept orders online. Canvass your neighborhood with a flyer. Your options are endless and the more you promote, the faster you will increase your number of orders. Furthermore, we highly recommend the addition of email marketing to your promotional efforts.
Won't I just be receiving orders from my existing clients?
As the word gets around, a whole set of new customers that appreciate the convenience of online ordering will be attracted to your establishment. In addition, it will also help you sustain loyalty with your existing customer base. The added convenience of online ordering will increase the orders from your existing customers. Besides, it is of utmost importance to provide your customers with all the available and convenient avenues to order from you. If your customers are ready to order online and you don't have it available, they will certainly go somewhere else. Can you afford losing such business?
How do I receive support?
Support is absolutely free. Our support team is available to you during business hours via email and/or call back support. Send us an email with any question or request and we will get back to you immediately or within 1 business day at the latest. Our support team is also available 24/7 for emergency support. The stability of MealClick's Online Food Ordering backed by years of error free operation along with the fact that we provide you with everything you need to get started, virtually eliminates the need for support. Our system is monitored 24/7 and notifies us in case of any issues that may occur. Furthermore, our extensive online tutorial along with a detailed online help system should be able to answer most if not all your questions at the tip of your figure tips.
Do I receive website statistics?
Yes. Order statistics are available to all MealClick customers. Website statistics are available to those customers whose websites we host.
What about new features and upgrades?
As we add new features and services, those are automatically included with your yearly subscription and at no additional cost to you. So there's no separate costs for upgrading to the newest version -- it's done automatically.
What else can you tell me about MealClick?
Why Online Food Ordering and what can MealClick do for me?
- Custom Design: Custom design your site or use one of our templates: Add your colors, styles, feel, graphics and pictures to your online ordering site. And of course, don't forget your logo!
- Control Panel: You have complete control of your online ordering Website through your Online Control Panel. Add items to your menu, view detailed information on your customers and sales, change your settings and much more! It's all point & click -- there's no programming required to use it. Don't forget the extensive online help and tutorial that's available to you 24/7.
- Unlimited Menus, Categories, Items, and Options: Add as many menus, categories, items and option to your online food ordering system as you want. So whether you have 10 or 1,000, there's no extra cost
- Multiple Locations Capabilities: Do you have 2 or more locations in a certain area? You can control them all from a single account. Furthermore, you can have one menu that caters to all locations for simple maintenance and operation. Change the menu once for all locations. If each location has a different menu or with slight variations, MealClick can handle that for you too.
Increase Your Sales:
- Decrease the amount of time your crew spends taking orders
- Significantly decrease the time it takes your customers to order
- Eliminate miscommunication (and second language barrier) - your customer controls the process
Increase Customer Loyalty:
- Increase sales to the rapidly-growing internet-savvy crowd
- Provide customers easy access to your menus and specials
- Intelligently "upsells" high-margin impulse items based on the customer's order and your specifications
- Collect customer email addresses and send promotional information based on specific criteria such as: frequency, location, etc.
Extend Your Brand and Increase Store Level Marketing:
- Allow customers to duplicate a previous order with one click
- Allow customers to plan ahead by placing orders for future dates
- Efficiency creates a consistently positive experience
What is the MealClick point program?
- We will customize the look and features of your website to mesh with your brand
- Take the next step to further systematize your restaurant and keep the customer experience consistent
A point program gives points to customers every time they use your service. Eventually they are able to redeem their points for prizes, free services, etc. MealClick is set up so that you can easily design a point program that fits your business and your customers. Points will be automatically tracked by the program. Customers can view at any time their point totals and the rewards they are eligible for. MealClick will be happy to discuss a point program for your business.
You show a picture of a cookie on your sample website. Do we have to use that picture, too?
Pick your own photo! In fact, you may wish to feature a special house dish or sauce that can be added to each order with just another click. This space is also great for weekly specials, announcement of new services, or whatever you wish to let your customers know about.
What is the difference between a regular order and an advance order?
Regular orders are orders that are placed for immediate pick-up or delivery. MealClick allows you to take both regular orders and advance orders. Advance orders are orders placed ahead of time - say for the next day, next week or even next month - giving both you and your customers the ability to plan ahead of time for large groups, meeting, catering event, and more. MealClick's advance ordering feature notifies you of the advance order as soon as it is placed and at the time the order is supposed to be prepared, the system will remind you of the order and all its details - this feature is only available when you choose the print plan as the method of receiving orders.
What is Group Ordering?
Group ordering is a great feature making it easier on your customers to place one order for multiple people at once. Here is how it works: one person (the administrator) initiates the order by inviting one or more poeple to order along with him/her from your restaurant. Invitations are done via email. Email recepients/invitees will receive a link to click on to join the order. When everyone invited places their order, the adminstrator finalizes the order and sends it through. This method of placing orders make easy for multiple people to order from your restaurant all at once saving time, money, and multiple delivery charges (if applicable), while providing your business with greater revenue streams.
Can I add the right delivery charge to a ticket using MealClick?
Yes. You can either add the delivery charge to show up immediatly at the beginning of the order process so that your customers know what to expect or if you prefer, you may add the delivery charge at the end of the order process during checkout.
We need at least 15 minutes to prepare placed orders, and certain items take longer. How do I let my customers know how long their order will take?
MealClick's advanced features provide you with the ability to specify the average meal preparation time to let your customers know when to expect their order to be ready for pick-up or derlivery. Customers will not be able to place orders to be ready in less time than what is required by you to prepare the food, but they can place advance orders to be ready at a later time.
Can MealClick work with my existing POS?
What we recommend is trying MealClick for at least six months and then deciding if it makes sense to integrate it with your POS. POS Integration involves additional costs from both the POS company and the POS Reseller which may make it unfeasable or cost prohibitive for your business.